Key points about photo albums:
- You can create multiple photo albums and upload photos to your albums. You can add descriptions to your albums and captions to your photos.
- There is a limit of 50 photos for each member photo album.
Viewing photo albums:
- If you grant access to your photo albums, other members can view them by clicking your name within the Member Directory.
- Photo albums will be displayed, using one photo from each album as the album cover.
- To view a photo album, click the album cover. Thumbnails will be displayed for each photo in the album.
- To view a larger version of a photo, click the thumbnail within the photo album page. On the individual photo page, the photo is displayed as close to full size as can fit on the page.
Managing photo albums:
- From your profile, you can add and delete photo albums, and change the name and description of each album.
- To create/add a photo album to your profile, click Member photo albums then click Create album button, if you don’t have any albums yet, or the Add album button if they do.
- On the dialog that appears, enter a title and description for the album then clicks Submit.
- To upload a photo to an album, open the album (if it isn’t open already) then click the Upload photos button.
- On the dialog that appears, you can select up to 5 images to be uploaded at a time.
- You can select photos saved using the following file formats: .jpg, .gif, .png and .tif.
- After selecting the files to be uploaded, click the Upload button.
- After adding photos to a photo album, you can set a photo as the album cover, assign captions photos, or delete photos.
- To set a photo as the album cover, click the photo within the album then click the Set as cover button.
- To assign a caption to a photo, click the photo within the photo album, then click the Add caption button that appears below the photo. In the field that appears, enter the caption then click Save.
- To a delete a photo, click its thumbnail within the photo album page then click the Delete button that appears.
- You can also delete a photo from the individual photo page by clicking the Delete photo button that appears in the upper right corner.