Not Able to Login?
- Click Login on the Home page.
- Click Forgot password.
- Follow instructions to reset your password.
- Still doesn’t work? Send an email to email@example.com with a description of the problem and how best to contact you. Someone will be in touch soon.
If you encounter links that don’t seem to go anywhere or wind up with a Page Not Found error message:
- The likely culprit is website browser settings, particularly those related to the storage of “cookies”. These are bits of information maintained in your computer to allow the OFA and associated websites to load more quickly and efficiently.
- The simple explanation is that the OFA website requires that cookies be accepted from both the ostrander.org site and third parties, particularly a membership management system named Wild Apricot.
- The principal web browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Edge) all define cookie settings differently. If you run into a problem you can’t resolve by adjusting browser Options, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. [Sorry for the digression into technical gibberish but the “cookie problem” can bring most of the OFA membership management services to a halt.]